Terms and Conditions
- A maximum of 4 adult guests are permitted to stay at GG’s By The River at any one time.
- Parties and functions are not permitted without prior consent.
- Payment must be made in full to secure your booking. EFT preferred.
- All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are GST inclusive.
Cancellation & Refunds
Minimum Night Bookings
- 2 nights minimum stay
- 3 nights minimum stay over school holiday periods
- 3 nights over Christmas and New Year period
- 4 nights over Easter Break.
- 3 nights over Melbourne Cup Weekend
- 3 nights over long weekends
We understand that accidents happen and we will always attempt to be understanding and reasonable however all breakages / damaged or stained goods must be paid for before departure.
Theft and Loss, or any excess cleaning costs or other costs incurred as a result of the tenants’ actions will also be charged.
Check In and Check Out Times
Check in time is from 3pm
Check out time is before 11am
GG’s By The River has river frontage (without fencing) and open fire available to our guests. It is the responsibility of parents and guardians to actively supervise children at all times.
GG’s By The River is strictly smoke free inside. However, guests can smoke on outside deck.
Animals / Pets
There are currently chickens and miniature donkeys on site, as well as Xander the Great Dane. If you are bringing your own pet, you are responsible for keeping it on a lead and cleaning up after it during your stay and prior to departure. Please note that all pets must be vaccinated and well-behaved. Please bring your own pet bedding. Dogs must be in the laundry area while you are inside and in the enclosed undercover back deck when you are out. Pets are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Horse riding is not allowed on the property under any circumstances. There is a trail nearby should you wish to ride. As the ground on the trail can be rocky it is suggested that horses be shod or wear boots.
By booking your stay with us it is implied that you accept these terms and conditions.